>> Welcome to the Jaffray Centre
The Jaffray Centre is an integration point for global initiatives at Ambrose University. A combination incubator/greenhouse of sorts where new ideas, collaborative initiatives and fresh ways of looking at God’s global mission are nurtured. The Jaffray Centre is made up of people like you and me who want to engage the world around them in new and meaningful ways. Through collaborative project development, training and research projects, the Jaffray Centre seeks to rekindle and ignite a passion for God’s unending concern for people.
June 12-13, 2015 - Join us as we explore themes around developing a theology of risk:
- Hear stories of living in and responding to environments of risk
- Learn principles from seasoned member care personnel
- Discuss implications for mission agencies, churches, caregivers
Save the date! Saturday, May 23, 2015
Helping Without Hurting — could our aid be hindering the poor?
- a one day conference in Calgary
- Find out more
- Can be taken for one credit at Ambrose University – Click here for registration form.
- Questions? Contact us.
Canadian Missiological Resources - a new website
- developed to facilitate thoughtful and rigorous Canadian mission studies
- a collaborative web-based research directory and guide
- Letter of introduction
- See other resources
Over 300 participants from across the globe representing leaders from various organizations—missions scholars, seminary presidents, professors, field practitioners as well as denominational leaders — came together to explore ways to bring about Diaspora Church Growth in the practice of Diaspora Missiology. GDF2015 was held in Manila March 24-27, 2015. Find out more here.
KAIROS - a 9-session interactive course on world Christian mission – coming May 4-8 at Ambrose University
- is designed to educate, inspire and challenge Christians to active and meaningful participation in the world.
- can be taken for credit at Ambrose (Contact us)
- Register for May module
Click here for more information
15 Head Facilitators trained for Kairos Canada . . . (Read more)